Our knowledgeable staff is prepared to help you receive the Social Security benefits to which you are entitled.
You may qualify for benefits if you meet one or more of the following requirements:
- You have unmarried children up to age 18 (19 if enrolled full-time at a primary or secondary school).
- You have a child who received disability status prior to the age of 22.
- You are a widow or widower age 60 or older.
- You are a widow or widower caring for a child under the age of 16 or a child with a disability.
- You have a dependent parent(s) of at least 62 years old.